Today I am launching Version 1.1 of Dicecord. The most visible change people will see is the addition of Vampire: The Requiem as a supported game. In addition, there are a lot of back end changes that make the code a bit more generic, allowing for the addition of extra splats far more easily.
If you have Dicecord installed already, you can update by pressing the “Check For Updates” button on the splash screen, otherwise visit the Dicecord page to download the latest version. You can view the code on github.
Welcome to weekly update 2 of the Dicecord Vampire project. This week I completed my objectives. I built a new kind of object for displaying Vampire morality, I added a vitae display widget and I turned the merits object into a generic catch all. You can find the new code in the Vampire branch of the Dicecord github.
It’s been a while since my last weekly update! After getting Mage finished in Dicecord I decided to take a short break but this week I jumped back on the project. The first issue I had to decide was which game line to add and by the title you may have guessed that I chose Vampire. Specifically Vampire: the Requiem 2e. I chose this mainly because it was one of the more similar of the currently published 2e gamelines. While I work on this addition you can find the new code in the Vampire branch of the Dicecord github.
Dicecord 1.02 is now live. Visit the Dicecord page to download the latest version. This is a minor update with some bug fixes, UI tweaks and some back end changes to prepare for adding Vampire: the Requiem.
You can view the code on github. Changelog is as follows.
Dicecord 1.01 is now live. Visit the Dicecord page to download the latest version.
Please visit the changelog for a summary of the changes. You can view the code on github.
Posted in Dicecord
Rather than make a full project update this week I will share a changelog between the Dicecord v1.0 (soft release) and v1.01 (public release). The installer will be compiled and uploaded later, but in the meantime you can view the code on github.
Welcome to Update 5 of the Dicecord project. This week I was able to complete all my goals and have closed in on a release candidate. The sheet is now implemented into Dicecord, which now opens on a blank character. Continue reading
Welcome to Update 4 of the Dicecord project. This week I was able to complete all my goals, resulting in a complete view of a one page Mage character sheet. In addition to showing all content, I incorporated tooltips on various parts of the sheet to allow for the display of additional details. Continue reading
Welcome to Update 3 of the Dicecord project. This weekend I was unable to complete all my goals due to an injury, but I got a lot of the main work done at least. I finished off the Health widget, I made a Mana widget and I finished a class of widget that will serve as the foundation for the remaining parts of the main sheet. Continue reading
Welcome to Update 2 of the Dicecord project. This weekend I completed all goals I set out in the last update. I made the Square object, added it as a rote marker, added in a derived stats section and added in a bunch of the major stats that use a larger dot. As always, the latest code can be found here. Below is an example of how the sheet looks right now. Continue reading