Tag Archives: project update
Welcome to weekly update 2 of the Dicecord Vampire project. This week I completed my objectives. I built a new kind of object for displaying Vampire morality, I added a vitae display widget and I turned the merits object into … Continue reading
It’s been a while since my last weekly update! After getting Mage finished in Dicecord I decided to take a short break but this week I jumped back on the project. The first issue I had to decide was which … Continue reading
Welcome to Update 5 of the Dicecord project. This week I was able to complete all my goals and have closed in on a release candidate. The sheet is now implemented into Dicecord, which now opens on a blank character.
Welcome to Update 4 of the Dicecord project. This week I was able to complete all my goals, resulting in a complete view of a one page Mage character sheet. In addition to showing all content, I incorporated tooltips on … Continue reading
Welcome to Update 3 of the Dicecord project. This weekend I was unable to complete all my goals due to an injury, but I got a lot of the main work done at least. I finished off the Health widget, … Continue reading
Welcome to Update 2 of the Dicecord project. This weekend I completed all goals I set out in the last update. I made the Square object, added it as a rote marker, added in a derived stats section and added … Continue reading
First project update for Dicecord. This is a diceroller/digital character sheet for use with Discord. Its UI is buily in PyQt5. This goes over the Dicecord-lite version, shows a preview of the character sheet display and generally talks about how the coding experience has been. Continue reading